Chopin Music Forum Index Chopin Music Forum
Community of Classical Music Lovers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FTP Space

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PianistSk8er
Infatuated Artiste
Infatuated Artiste

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: FTP Space Reply with quote

Anyone interested in some FTP space may feel free to contact me to the subject. I can provide about 100-200 MB per user. Also, this space is to mostly be used on the forum. (pictures, auditions, recordings, etc...) If anyone still has space on Robert's FTP, then you should probably continue using that. Wink Also, I will feel free to remove any account at any time, need I see fit. (obvious misuse) So please give me a PM if you are interested.

Once you have acquired an account, this information should be of some use to you:

FTP Address: ftp://chopinmusic.net/USERNAME

You will be given a username and password upon your request.

All transfers are most easily done in SmartFTP.

ALSO, members, by default, have 10 MB of storage for attachments.

If you would simply like to have more storage, I can proceed like this as well, it is much more simple.

PianistSk8er / Administrator

P.S. Please don't reply to this topic, just PM me. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chopin Music Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: