Chopin Music Forum Index Chopin Music Forum
Community of Classical Music Lovers
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top Five
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
       Chopin Music Forum Index -> General Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jeliness2
Moderator Team Lieder
Moderator Team Lieder



Age: 14
Joined: 25 Aug 2004
Posts: 831
Location: Mystic, CT. You know, like Mystic Pizza.....

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Top Five

of anything you can think of.

Piano Concerti:
1.Rach 2
2.Gershwin in F Major
3.Grieg 1
4.Liszt 1
5.Tchaikovsky 1

Piano Sonata:
Switching stuff around
1.Chopin no.3
2.Waldstein
3.Sonata no.23 by Beethoven
4.Sonata in c minor By Schubert
5. Mozart no.10


Chopin Etudes:
1.Op.25 no.5
2.Op.25 no.12
3.Op.25 no.6
4.Op.10 no.2
5.Op.25 no.10

Chopin Preludes:
1.no.1
2.no.9
3.no.22
4.no.19
5.no.11

Bach 2 part inventions:
1.no.11
2.no.13
3.no.8
4.no.1
5.no.14

Chopin Ballades
1.3
2.1
3.4
4.2

Chopin Scherzi
1.1
2.3
3.2
4.4

P+F WTC Bk.1
1.1
2.5
3.3
4.21
5.15

Sorry About that Nocturneguy lol
1.Op.9 no.1
2.Op.32 no.1
3.Op.Posth C# minor
4.Op.37 no.2
5.Op.55 no.2


Favorite Chamber:
1.Piano Quartet Schumann in E-flat
2.Trio for Piano, Clarinet, and Viola by Mozart in E-flat
3.Piano Quartet in C minor by Brahms Op. 60
4.Clarinet Quintet by Mozart K.581
5.Beethoven String Quartets (all of them!)


Last edited by Jeliness2 on Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
citrine_peridot
The "Pedal-Eater"




Joined: 25 Aug 2004
Posts: 322

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject:

for Chopin's etude
10n1
10n4
25n2
trois nouvelle etudes
25n1

piano sonata:
Beethoven pathetique
moonlight
Chopin op35
Chopin op 4
?
(that's it what i can think of now)
Back to top
Send private message
Chozart
"Brendel-like" Mozart & Bach fanatic



Age: 17
Joined: 25 Aug 2004
Posts: 829

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject:

as for the Bach Two-Voice Inventions...
(generally not listed in any particular order other than their number; * indicates ones especially preferred)

- No.5 in Eb major BWV 776
* No.8 in F major BWV 779
-/* No.9 in F minor BWV 780
- No.13 in A minor BWV 784
* No.15 in B minor BWV 786
Back to top
Send private message
Jeliness2
Moderator Team Lieder
Moderator Team Lieder



Age: 14
Joined: 25 Aug 2004
Posts: 831
Location: Mystic, CT. You know, like Mystic Pizza.....

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject:

"Brendel-like" Mozart & Bach fanatic -not fair! i want a uber-cool name too! lol
Back to top
Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
nerd
Registered User



Age: 20
Joined: 26 Aug 2004
Posts: 99
Location: Finland / The City of Dis

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Top 5 smallest positive integers:
#1: 1
#2: 2
#3: 3
#4: 4
#5: 5

--
DDN
Back to top
Send private message
PianistSk8er
Infatuated Artiste




Age: 16
Joined: 25 Aug 2004
Posts: 1008
Location: Wainwright, Alberta, Canada

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject:

All I can think of now is Chopets...

1 - Op10 No1
2 - Op25 No12
3 - Butterfly
4 - Black Key
5 - Winterwind

Jeliness2 wrote:
"Brendel-like" Mozart & Bach fanatic -not fair! i want a uber-cool name too! lol

PM / IM me what you would like to have.

PianistSk8er
Back to top
Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Philip Daniel
Moderato(r)




Age: 15
Joined: 25 Aug 2004
Posts: 779
Location: Ingary

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject:

Composers:
1-Bach & Mozart
2-Handel & Haydn
3-Beethoven & Schubert
4-Bel Canto Operatic Composers (ranging from Vecchi, Cavalli, Cavalieri, Peri, D'India, Monteverdi, & Banchieri to Mascagni, Leoncavallo, Puccini, & Giordano)
5-Rameau, Couperin, Scarlatti, Chopin

Fugues from the Well-Tempered Clavier Book 1
1-#5 in D Major
2-#8 in D-sharp Minor
3-#18 in G-sharp Minor
4-#20 in A Minor
5-#24 in B Minor

Fugues from the Well-Tempered Clavier Book 2
1-#6 in D Minor
2-#7 in E-flat Major
3-#9 in E Major
4-#14 in F-sharp Minor
5-#22 in B-flat Minor

Sonatas by Scarlatti (out of 550):
1-Sonata in E Major L. 23
2-Sonata in A Major L. 483
3-Sonata in C Major L. 104
4-"Katzefuge" L. 499
5-Sonata in D Major L. 463
Back to top
Send private message Send e-mail
WinterWind_23
Registered User




Joined: 25 Aug 2004
Posts: 402

Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject:

Composers:
Beethoven
Chopin
Mozart
Bach
Debussy

Piano sonatas:
Hammerklavier
Chopin 2nd sonata
Appassianato
Waldstien
Schuber AM
Back to top
Send private message Send e-mail
Scriabinist
Registered User



Age: 18
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Posts: 237

Posted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject:

Piano concerti:

Rachmaninoff 3 (Yeah )
Liszt 2
Beethoven 4
Prokofiev 2
Mozart 26

Piano sonatas:

Liszt B minor
Scriabin 4
Beethoven Op. 109
Beethoven Op. 110
Schubert D. 958
Back to top
Send private message
WinterWind_23
Registered User




Joined: 25 Aug 2004
Posts: 402

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject:

Piano concerto:
Rach 3
Rach 2
Beethoven 5th
Mozart 23
Tchaikovsky 1st

These are my favorite piano concertos. So full of emotion and beautiful.
Back to top
Send private message Send e-mail
Comme_le_Vent
Permanently Banned



Age: 20
Joined: 26 Aug 2004
Posts: 597
Location: Northumberland

Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject:

Philip Daniel wrote:
Composers:
1-Bach & Mozart
2-Handel & Haydn
3-Beethoven & Schubert
4-Bel Canto Operatic Composers (ranging from Vecchi, Cavalli, Cavalieri, Peri, D'India, Monteverdi, & Banchieri to Mascagni, Leoncavallo, Puccini, & Giordano)
5-Rameau, Couperin, Scarlatti, Chopin

Fugues from the Well-Tempered Clavier Book 1
1-#5 in D Major
2-#8 in D-sharp Minor
3-#18 in G-sharp Minor
4-#20 in A Minor
5-#24 in B Minor

Fugues from the Well-Tempered Clavier Book 2
1-#6 in D Minor
2-#7 in E-flat Major
3-#9 in E Major
4-#14 in F-sharp Minor
5-#22 in B-flat Minor

Sonatas by Scarlatti (out of 550):
1-Sonata in E Major L. 23
2-Sonata in A Major L. 483
3-Sonata in C Major L. 104
4-"Katzefuge" L. 499
5-Sonata in D Major L. 463


there are 555 sonatas, you fool
Back to top
Send private message
Nocturneguy
Registered User



Age: 17
Joined: 04 Sep 2004
Posts: 240

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Top Five

Jeliness2 wrote:
of anything you can think of.

Piano Concerti:
1.Rach 2
2.Gershwin in F Major
3.Grieg 1
4.Liszt 1
5.Tchaikovsky 1

Piano Sonata:
Switching stuff around
1.Sonata no.23 by Beethoven
2.Sonata in c minor By Schubert
3.Waldstein
4. Chopin no.3
5. Mozart no.10


Chopin Etudes:
1.Op.25 no.5
2.Op.25 no.12
3.Op.10 no.2
4.Op.10 no.10
5.Op.25 no.10

Chopin Preludes:
1.no.1
2.no.9
3.no.22
4.no.19
5.no.11

Bach 2 part inventions:
1.no.11
2.no.13
3.no.8
4.no.1
5.no.14

Chopin Ballades
1.3
2.1
3.4
4.2

Chopin Scherzi
1.1
2.3
3.2
4.4

P+F WTC Bk.1
1.1
2.5
3.3
4.21
5.15


WHERE'S DA NOCTS?????????????
Back to top
Send private message
Jeliness2
Moderator Team Lieder
Moderator Team Lieder



Age: 14
Joined: 25 Aug 2004
Posts: 831
Location: Mystic, CT. You know, like Mystic Pizza.....

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject:

Fixed.
Back to top
Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Philip Daniel
Moderato(r)




Age: 15
Joined: 25 Aug 2004
Posts: 779
Location: Ingary

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject:

Comme_le_Vent wrote:
Philip Daniel wrote:
Composers:
1-Bach & Mozart
2-Handel & Haydn
3-Beethoven & Schubert
4-Bel Canto Operatic Composers (ranging from Vecchi, Cavalli, Cavalieri, Peri, D'India, Monteverdi, & Banchieri to Mascagni, Leoncavallo, Puccini, & Giordano)
5-Rameau, Couperin, Scarlatti, Chopin

Fugues from the Well-Tempered Clavier Book 1
1-#5 in D Major
2-#8 in D-sharp Minor
3-#18 in G-sharp Minor
4-#20 in A Minor
5-#24 in B Minor

Fugues from the Well-Tempered Clavier Book 2
1-#6 in D Minor
2-#7 in E-flat Major
3-#9 in E Major
4-#14 in F-sharp Minor
5-#22 in B-flat Minor

Sonatas by Scarlatti (out of 550):
1-Sonata in E Major L. 23
2-Sonata in A Major L. 483
3-Sonata in C Major L. 104
4-"Katzefuge" L. 499
5-Sonata in D Major L. 463


there are 555 sonatas, you fool


550, 555, same deal . Anyway, they're not really sonatas, they're essercizi!
Back to top
Send private message Send e-mail
Comme_le_Vent
Permanently Banned



Age: 20
Joined: 26 Aug 2004
Posts: 597
Location: Northumberland

Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject:

i knew that, but you were the foolish one who decided to call them so

longo loves the fact that you are perpetuating their insane error
Back to top
Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
       Chopin Music Forum Index -> General Music All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group