Chopin Music Forum Index Chopin Music
Community of Classical Music Lovers

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Haydn Trio in C Hob.XV:25 "Gypsy Trio"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chozart
"Brendel-like" Mozart & Bach fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Haydn Trio in C Hob.XV:25 "Gypsy Trio" Reply with quote

I heard this last summer and totally fell in love with it (well the pianist sucked, but the violinist made up for it, lol). Of course I never knew which it was (for some reason programs weren't handed out).
Well, I recently decided to do some chamber music with some friends and was thinking perhaps this one since I like it so much and the violinist I'll work with is very good. I think this one would be fun and effective for an audience.
I searched around and finally found it (took a while since most sound previews didn't have the third movement, which I remembered best).

Now it's just a matter of getting it.. lol.

Much grateful to whomever happens to have it and share it with me, or refer me to a not-very-expensive-but-good edition.

(Btw if you think hearing it may help you remember so as to refer me, ask and I'll post a link ~ I'm too lazy to re-find it now)
hawaii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm me and I will send you per mail

hawaii
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chopin Music Forum Index -> Sheet Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: