Happy Holidays to all members of the Chopin Music community!

Comme_le_Vent has been permanently banned

Important information regarding the site and its forum.
Post a reply

Comme_le_Vent has been permanently banned

Postby PianistSk8er on Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:44 pm

Hello all members and moderators,

Today, I have made the decision to permanently ban Comme_le_vent. This decision was made by a unanimous vote by me and the six moderators.

I have made the Trash Can publicly readable for a while now, and it is full with 11 topics he either started or ruined in direct violation to rules. In those topics he directly violated rule 2. a), 2. b), 2. d), 2. e), 2. f) and rule number 3. The rules can be read at this topic.

He has already twice been banned from this forum and had been given two warnings to immediately stop his unnacceptable behaviour. He failed to comply for both warnings and after returning from both of his bans he did not improve. He has also been banned from three other piano forums, so I can easily see that I am not the only one who has made this decision.

Those who still wish to contact him through a forum-based environment may feel free to visit the SDC Forums.

Any questions or comments regarding this topic may be sent to me, JBJ or Debussy through a PM.

Thank you,
The ChopinMusic Administration/Moderation Team
PianistSk8er
Aspiring Horo-Cziffra
Aspiring Horo-Cziffra

Postby Amnesia on Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:43 am

Thank you PS, it's about time ;)

P.S. Philip, why must you lock topics like these? What if people want to discuss??
Amnesia
Registered Musician

Postby PianistSk8er on Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:05 am

Only moderators may post in the Announcements forum.

Anyone else who may wish to discuss this topic may feel free to open one in the appropriate forum. This is just an announcement stating it.
PianistSk8er
Aspiring Horo-Cziffra
Aspiring Horo-Cziffra

Postby beethoven on Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:54 am

Lots of things happened while i was gone, right?
beethoven
Registered Musician

Postby PianistSk8er on Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:47 pm

Yes, if you look at those posts, you can see that many things in there do not help the integrity or popularity of this forum. Since he's been banned, I've seen quite a few more members come here and hopefully more people will come in the future. I have a musician friend who told me that he had seen my site and was very impressed, but decided not to join the forum because he had seen some of his posts. It is completely unacceptable, in my opinion.

We have all seen what can happen to a forum when the proper measures aren't taken and we should all learn from our mistakes. Also, we are forgetting the reason this place had been started in the first place. :)

PianistSk8er
PianistSk8er
Aspiring Horo-Cziffra
Aspiring Horo-Cziffra

Postby Amnesia on Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:12 pm

Wise words of wisdom spoken from a man with a vision 8)
Amnesia
Registered Musician

Post a reply

Return to Announcements